UNDER CONSTRUCTION - CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR UPDATES.
This electronic bulletin board is being developed as a campus-wide OH&S Right to Know Bulletin Board to post information required under the Nova Scotia Posting Requirements and other pertinent information for employees of StFX. Supervisors should ensure all employees under their direction have access to this information.
- OH&S Policy
- OH&S Manual
- University JOHSC Minutes
- University JOHSC Members
- First Aid Attendants (under construction) Contact Safety & Security at 902 867 4444 for all First Aid requirements. All Officers are trained First Aid Attendants and have an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) in their truck. There are also AEDs located in the Alumni Aquatic Centre, the Keating Millenium Centre and 42 West Street Municipal Building.
- 24 hour phone number for reporting occupational health and safety concerns to the Occupational Health and Safety Divison of the Department of Labour and Advanced Education: (1-800-952-2687)
- Department of Labour Workplace Inspection Reports
- Nova Scotia Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Workplace Health and Safety Regulations
- Occupational Safety General Regulations
- First Aid Regulations
- WHMIS Regulations