The Department of Adult Education at St. Francis Xavier University has developed a part time Master of Education (MEd) in Curriculum. The 12 courses will concentrate on adult education and health for those interested in teaching and learning in various settings (e.g., health care sector, higher education, community).
Flyer/proposed program sequence
Application Forms: Click here
- Have a related Bachelor's degree with a minimum overall B grade
- Have at least 2 years of experience working with adults or in the field of health
- Tuition fees are currently $870.22 per course for Nova Scotia students.
- Tuition fees are posted every August by the Student Accounts Office. (http://www2.mystfx.ca/financial-services/masters-education).
- Students pay for their courses each term they are registered.