Need to print but don't want to book a seat? You can now reserve use of the printer located next to the main service desk. See below for details
Space reservation or pre-arranged appointment required to enter the Angus L. Macdonald Library
You must register for, or update your library account every year in order to make a space booking (see details below)
**New** Daily booking limits have been removed. Book as long as you want each day, up to 7 days in advance ( Please be mindful of others and only book what you need, when you need it)
About Our Study Spaces
To find the locations of our study zones and much more, please view our building maps.
To book one of our study rooms, tables, seats, study carrels or cubicles, you must have an active library account in good standing. See the Access Services Desk or visit our online registration page to create or update your library account.
Please be aware of the following terms and conditions:
- Unlimited daily booking limit. Please only book what you need, when you need it!
- Book up to 7 days in advance
- Bookings are cancelled at 15 minutes past booking start time
- Space bookings end at 5 minutes to the hour
- If group members have booked the same study room back-to-back, the group needs to check in with Access Services at the start of the new booking to prevent the booking from being cancelled and the room made available to other patrons
- To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, please respect all seating restrictions and maintain social distancing.
- *New*: Printing slots are bookable in 15 minute intervals, up to one day in advance. You must bring your own device from which to print and we advise that you set your computer up for wireless printing before you arrive. Please visit the IT Services website for information on how to set up wireless printing.
For more information about our study rooms, please contact Access Services at 902-867-2228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.