Beginning on Wednesday, April 28th, the Angus L. Macdonald Library will be suspending in-person services as a result of the provincial locked down. We are pleased to be able to offer our curbside pickup program once again as we attempt to navigate through these challenging circumstances.
You can request any book from our catalogue using the “Place a Hold” function in the "Get It" section of the item record. For further details see: Request a StFX book. Once you are notified the book is ready, pick it up between 9am and 4pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately, our building is not open to the public yet, but staff will meet you at the door for a controlled and safe exchange. Just call 902-867-2228 when you arrive. Please note:
- Please bring your StFX ID card for verification.
- Article and book chapter requests, as well as books from outside the Novanet consortium, can be made via our ILL department using our online form.
- Expect delays, especially on items coming from other libraries.
- All returned items are placed in quarantine for a minimum of 72 hours before being processed and made available to you.
- Please respect the policies and procedures in place when coming onto the StFX campus to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Please wear an approved mask when picking up your hold requests.
Questions about our curbside pickup program or any library service can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to check out our Knowledge Base for answers to commonly asked questions, research tips and much more.