Information about Visas & Study Permits

All countries have regulations that govern how foreigners receive permission to visit or reside long term.  For students, this can take the form of a required visa, a study permit, or a residency permit.  For information on what documentation is required for studying at StFX partner universities link to the information websites for the countries below.