Dr. Ryan E.R. Reid is an expert in the objective measurement of physical activity, specifically in the use of wearable accelerometers (i.e. ActiGraph, ActivPal, Fitbit).
- Post-doctoral Fellowship - Université de Montréal and Saint Justine University Hospital Center (2017-2019)
- PhD Kinesiology (Exercise Physiology) - McGill University (2012-2017)
- BSc Kinesiology (Honours) - McGill University (2009-2012)
- Obesity and body composition
- Application of wearable health monitors
- Physical activity and sedentary behaviours
- HKin 151 - Applied Human Anatomy & Physiology I
- HKin 152 - Applied Human Anatomy & Physiology II
- HKin 466 - Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Physical Activity and Body Composition Lab (PHYS -A.B.C.)
Room 108-109, 42 West St.