CUPE and Unifor Information

For newly hired employees, Payroll requires a package containing:

For information on hiring international workers please refer to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Any changes to current employee payroll information (i.e. salary, title, hours worked per week etc.) must be submitted to Payroll using a Payroll Request Form. Address changes can be submitted via email to