GlobalPay For International Students
International Students: Instant pay the easy way.
If you are an international student, paying tuition and other fees can now be done through the University’s website, thanks to GlobalPay for Students. Simply click on the link below and discover how to make a transfer from your bank account directly to St. Francis Xavier University.
Peace of mind
When you use GlobalPay for Students (from anywhere in the world) you will know exactly how much to pay in your home currency*and be emailed a confirmation as soon as your transaction is complete. And because the transactions are direct, there is no risk of payments falling short due to fluctuating exchange rates and unexpected bank fees. That means your payments are received quickly ensuring your account is in good standing with the University.
Four Easy Steps for Paying Your Tuition and Fees
Step 1: Go to the GlobalPay for Students platform.
Step 2: Process Payment
- Enter student details (name, ID number).
- Enter amount of Canadian Dollars to pay.
- Select payment currency.*
- Finalize transaction.
Step 3: Bank Transfer
- Use payment confirmation form to make a payment with your bank.
- Local bank will transfer funds to Western Union Business Solutions and they will send the funds to us.
Step 4: Payment Finalized
- St. Francis Xavier University will post the Canadian Dollar equivalent to your student account.
- GlobalPay for Students is only for use with International transactions.
- Acceptance of local currency is subject to bank and/or country regulations restricting the export or exchange of local currency
- You have 72 hours to complete the transaction once payment has been initiated with GlobalPay for Students.
Need more information?
If you'd like to learn more information about GlobalPay for Students, please contact them via
Toll Free - 1 800 223 9392