Use your ID Card (X-Card) as a Deb-X card. It's easy; it works just like a debit card. Simply add money to your account to increase your Declining Card Balance (DCB). Use it to dine on campus, to print or to shop at the STFX Store to get all you need for your semester. Simply track your account balance (DCB) and your usage on the app. Your family and friends can securely make deposits and simply deactivate your X-Card on the app in case of loss or theft. Please note that all meal plans include a DCB between $250 and $300.
Get started and follow the steps below:
1. Register as 1st time user on a desktop or laptop
3. Use your Webfx email and password (do not include @stfx.ca)
4. To make deposits, first set up a payment method (on a computer)
5. Download the free app "Blackboard Transact Mobile eAccounts"
|DOWNLOAD FROM ITUNES|
|DOWNLOAD FROM GOOGLE PLAY|
6. Set your school to St.F.X.U
7. For friends and family to make deposits, they just need your first name, last name and email address
Save by adding non taxable money to your Deb-X account and increase your DBC before the academic year begins. The offer is only available to students carrying a full board plan (one of the above).