Submitting a Notice of Appeal for Conduct Matters

You have the right to appeal a conduct decision to the Appeals Committee. You must submit a completed appeal request form to the Chair of the Appeals Committee through the Student Life Office, room 306 Bloomfield Centre; email on or before the deadline noted in your outcome letter. 

To submit a notice of appeal for a finding or outcome of a conduct matter, download the appeal request form and submit it via email to or in person to the Student Life Office in room 306 Bloomfield Centre. You may seek the assistance of a Student Advocate to assist you in this process. You may contact them at or drop into their office in room 201 Bloomfield Centre.

Guidelines for an appeal

Appeal Request Form