StFX Mailroom Processes and Procedures
- All incoming mail will be sorted and delivered to a StFX post office box (if customer has one) or to a department on campus.
- Mail can only be sent to a location on campus; mail cannot be forwarded or re-addressed to an off campus location as this is a function that only Canada Post can perform.
- Retired Faculty will keep their mailboxes (if one has been assigned) for a period of five years from their date of retirement.
- Students having lost their keys or having not returned their keys at the end of the year will be charged as follows:
- The end of the year implies the Monday following Spring Convocation of the current year.
- The charge will be applied directly to your student account at the StFX Business Office.
- The current charge is $40.00 plus applicable taxes.
- Keys returned late will be charged $5.00 per day up to the maximum of $40.00 plus applicable taxes.
- Regular replacement keys throughout the year are $5.00 each plus applicable taxes. No mail is obtained at the wicket so, please, bring your key.