In an effort to protect the public and our employees from the spread of COVID-19, the Registrar’s Office (including Recruitment, Admissions, Scholarships, and Financial Aid) are temporarily closed; however we will continue to provide services as best as possible via email and phone. We are asking visitors to contact us by:
- email@example.com (Admissions)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Financial Aid)
- email@example.com (Registrar’s Office)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Scholarships)
- 902-867-2219 (Admissions)
- 902-867-2374 (Financial Aid)
- 902-867-2160 (Registrar’s Office)
- 902-867-4930 (Scholarships)
The Office of the Registrar provides a wide range of services to support the administrative component of academics at StFX. We are responsible for publishing the Academic Calendar, producing the course timetable, managing the registration and course add/drop activity, issuing academic transcripts and enrollment verification letters, advising on and enforcing academic regulations, managing the grade collection process, publishing the examination schedule, and coordinating the production of the graduation list and the degree parchments. You can access our services online, in person, by phone or by fax.
We are here to help you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.