Type of event
Date of event
- Start and end time
- Number of attendees
- Preferred classroom or style
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the online request form. The Registrar's Office will send an email once the issues are resolved.
NOTE TO FACULTY and STAFF: This Kx Calendar classroom reservation system is for faculty to request additional classroom requirements outside of the regular classroom schedule. If your event will be open to the public, will be catered, requires a change to the current classroom layout, or will be revenue generating, please send your request directly to Conference Services, email@example.com
To request a change to a timetable classroom assignment, please log into mesAMIS and submit a "Request for Classroom Change" form.
NOTE TO STUDENTS: Students who wish to make classroom reservations must contact Conference Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone 902-867-5245, or in person at the Conference Services office, located just off the main foyer at the Keating Centre.
Will you be screening a film at your event? You are responsible for ensuring that public performance rights are secured for all film screenings on StFX campus. If you believe your screening does not require public performance rights (under the Copyright Act's Educational Exception) contact the Copyright Support Team at email@example.com to ensure that your screening qualifies for this exemption. Refer to website at http://www2.mystfx.ca/library/campus-copyright
To submit an ad hoc request during the academic year (September 18 to April):
Click on the link Classrooms.stfx.ca to access the online classroom booking system.
Request a Room Tab
1. Event details: Select date, start and end times and add the number of attendees. Select NEXT (top right)
2. Select Classroom: The search will return all classrooms that are available based on the criteria. Check the classroom space(s) that you would like to reserve. Click the classroom name to view classroom attributes. Select NEXT.
3. Event Contact: Add first and last name and email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Company information: Add department and telephone number. About Event: Add title. Other Details: if applicable. Select NEXT.
4. Review Request: Confirm the details of request. To change request, select back button. Select CONFIRM.
Click here for detailed instructions.
Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. However, during the first few weeks of each term, while classroom assignments are finalized, requests will not be processed until mid-September or mid-January.
For classroom requests from May to August or to book conferences, tradeshows and special events, visit Conference Services at http://conference.stfx.ca