|Name||Email Address||General Availability|
|Heather MacInnisemail@example.com||Evenings and weekends|
|Nancy Marenickfirstname.lastname@example.org||Weekdays, daytime hours (not available in April)|
|Janet Starkemail@example.com||Any time|
|Charlie ten Brinkefirstname.lastname@example.org||Weeknights after 4PM|
Duties of the Student
- Contact an invigilator on the list and determine a time to write.
- Contact the offering university, request the examination and ensure they can provide the examination documents on time.
- If the examination is through Athabasca University, please use the invigilator ID: 3376707.
- Can accommodate online exams from 8am - 6pm, Monday - Friday.
- At least one week in advance of the scheduled exam, complete this form and payment and return to the Registrar's Office by fax or scan to email. Failure to submit the form at least one week in advance may jeopardize the scheduled exam.
- The fee is $75.00 for a minimum of 3 hours, plus $25.00 for each additional hour.
- Any courier costs or special handling costs are extra and must be ordered and paid for in advance.
- The Registrar's Office will notify you when the request form has been received. Confirm the time the student has provided.
- Confirm that the documentation is set to arrive on time.
- Submit a request for a room booking to the Registrar's Office. (Please use the form on our website)
- After the examination, return all documentation to the Registrar's Office.