Unless otherwise noted, all colloquia take place at 4pm in PSC 3046. Coffee/Tea, and usually doughnuts, are served at 3:45pm in PSC 3046.
- September 13: Andrew Rutenberg (Dalhousie University).
- September 20: Jesse Maassen (Dalhousie University)
- October 25: Taylor Landry (Dalhousie University)
- November 1: Rituparna Kanungo (St. Mary's University)
- November 15: Chitra Rangan (University of Windsor)
- November 29, 3:00pm, PSC 3046: Laura Filion (Utrecht)
- November 29, 4pm: Bryan Canam, Dean Eaton, and Thomas Hujon (StFX)
- January 17: Robert van den Hoogen (StFX)
- February 6 (Thursday), 5pm: Gregory R. Sivakoff (CAP Speaker, University of Alberta)
- March 13: Cancelled
- March 20: Cancelled
- March 27: Cancelled
- April 3: Cancelled
COVID-19 may has led to a number of cancellations in out colloquium series, and may also affect future presentations. Please monitor this page for updates on the presentations of graduating students.
Information on previous talks