Unless otherwise noted, all colloquia take place at 4pm in PSC 3046. Coffee/Tea, and usually doughnuts, are served at 3:45pm in PSC 3046.
- October 12: Gurpreet Matharoo (StFX).
- November 21, 4:00pm in SCHW 156: Oleg Volkov (Stanford University)
- November 23: Heather MacIsaac, Liam Farrell, and Pheerawich Chitnelawong
- November 30: Sachin Mohandas and Patrick O'Brien
- Tuesday, December 4, 4:00 pm: Aleksandrs Aleksejevs (Memorial University).
- February 8: Michael Steinitz (StFX)
- February 15: Scott van Bommel (Washington University in St. Louis)
- March 1: Keith De'Bell (StFX)
- March 15: Alexander Klotz (MIT)
- March 22: Pablo Bianucci (CAP speaker)
- March 29: Heather MacIsaac, Liam Farrell, and Pheerawich Chitnelawong
- April 5: Patrick O'Brien and Sachin Mohandas
Information on previous talks