Unless otherwise noted, all colloquia take place at 4pm in PSC 3046. Coffee/Tea, and usually doughnuts, are served at 3:45pm in PSC 3046.
- September 13: Andrew Rutenberg (Dalhousie University).
- September 20: Jesse Maassen (Dalhousie University)
- October 25: Taylor Landry (Dalhousie University)
- November 1: Rituparna Kanungo (St. Mary's University)
- November 15: Chitra Rangan (University of Windsor)
- November 29, 3:00pm, PSC 3046: Laura Filion (Utrecht)
- November 29, 4pm: Bryan Canam, Dean Eaton, and Thomas Hujon (StFX)
- January 17: Robert van den Hoogen (StFX)
- February 6 (Thursday), 5pm: Gregory R. Sivakoff (CAP Speaker, University of Alberta)
- March 13: Jacob Levman (StFX)
- March 20: Ruben Sandapen (Acadia University)
- March 27: Dean Eaton and Duncan Osmond (StFX)
- April 3: Thomas Hujon, Bryan Canam, and Noah Tessema (StFX)
Information on previous talks