During the unprecendented time of COVID-19, StFX is taking all necessary measures to help keep our Community Safe, by meeting or exceeding the current Public Health and Provincial State of Emergency directives.
Listed below for your reference are StFX’s overarching framework for reopening as well as the various ‘Return to’ documents that outline our approaches. Please note that this list will continue to expand as new information is published.
- Campus Reopening Framework
- Return to Campus (Employees)
- Return to Campus (Students)
- Return to Research
During COVID-19 all employees are expected to follow the instructions outlined in the following links that pertain to them:
- Access to Campus Application
- Campus Protocols
- Proximity Work
- Working Safely on Campus
- Vendor Safety During COVID-19
- Working Safely at Home
Following are links to COVID-19 information specific to our Nova Scotia workplace:
- Government of Canada Guidance for post-secondary institutions during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Nova Scotia coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Province of Nova Scotia COVID-19 Occupational Health and Safety
- Preparing to Reopen Nova Scotia
- Government of Canada Preventing COVID-19 in the Workplace
- NS WorkSafeForLife Response to COVID-19
- Nova Scotia Health Authority Novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS)
- StFX Coronavirus COVID-19 information
This page is a work in progress. Please check back often for updates.
Any questions, please contact Laurie Reid at 902 318 5309.