A) The Judicial Board shall consist of:
1. the Head of Student Services or designate who shall be chair.
2. a Faculty member appointed by Senate for a term of three (3) years.
3. a staff member appointed by the President for a term of three (3) years.
4. A student appointed by the Students’ Union president in consultation with the Director of Student Life for a one (1) year term.
B) The Judicial Board shall have responsibility to:
1. hear high level conduct cases that include but are not limited to sexual violence, physical violence and harassment.
2. meet jointly with the Discipline Committee, the Appeals Committee and the Director of Student Life at least once per term to review the University discipline system and where deemed appropriate, to recommend changes therein.
ELECTED BY: University Faculty
TERM: 3 years