A) The Committee shall consist of
1. The Associate Vice President, Research and Graduate Studies (AVPRGS), who shall serve as Chair and reports to the Vice President Academic & Provost;
2. Deans of all faculties in which there are graduate programs;
3. One (1) member elected by the faculty of Education for a 3 year term;
4. One (1) member elected by the faculty of Science for a 3 year term;
5. Three (3) members elected by the Faculty for 3 year terms, one of whom must come from the faculty of Arts or the faculty of Business and;
6. A graduate student, selected by the Students’ Union for a 1 year term;
B) Excepting the Chair and the Deans, no more than one (1) elected Faculty member may be from any single Department.
C) Committee members who have completed their term of service will be ineligible for immediate re-election, with the exception of the graduate student member, who may be renewed for a second year.
ELECTED BY: University Faculty
TERM: Three year
NUMBER: Five members