Space reservation or pre-arranged appointment required to enter the Angus L. Macdonald Library
You must register for, or update your library account every year in order to make a space booking (see details below)
Booking limits extended to 5 hours per patron per day, all other daily restrictions removed
About Our Study Spaces
To find the locations of our study zones and much more, please view our building maps.
To book one of our study rooms, tables, seats, study carrels or cubicles, you must have an active library account in good standing. See the Access Services Desk or visit our online registration page to create or update your library account.
Please be aware of the following terms and conditions:
- Maximum of 5 hours of bookings per day per patron
- Book up to 7 days in advance
- Can book the daily maximum each day during the advanced booking period
- Bookings are cancelled at 15 minutes past booking start time
- Space bookings end at 5 minutes to the hour
- If group members have booked the same study room back-to-back, the group needs to check in with Access Services at the start of the new booking to prevent the booking from being cancelled and the room made available to other patrons
- To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, please respect all seating restrictions and maintain social distancing.
For more information about our study rooms, please contact Access Services at 902-867-2228 or email@example.com.