Need a job next year or want an opportunity to become involved on campus?
The Angus L. Macdonald Library is currently seeking applicants for our 2019-20 Library Student Assistant staff.
Why work for us?
- Predictable schedule
- Shift switching
- Learn about the library, our staff and services to help you in your studies and research
- You're already here, so why not get paid!
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is:
- Organaized with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work 2-3 shifts per week (shifts range from 2 to 5 hours each)
- No library experience necessary as we provide training, however the following skills and experiences will be considered an asset:
- Experience working in a library
- Experience in the service industry
- Familiar with the Library of Congress classification system
- Comfortable using Office 365 applications
- Able to use and explain the operation of different technology, programs, websites, etc.
For a more complete job description, please click here.
*To apply, download our application form and follow the instructions on the page.