Mary Rose Laureys
Location: 3rd floor, entering from Chater Hall (see map)
The Music/AV/Microform Room contains our audio and visual recordings, as well as our microform collection of newspapers, journals and other sources, all of which are searchable through our online catalogue.
A telephone with a direct line to the Circulation Desk is provided for access to the collection outside regular office hours.
Music/AV/Microform Room Features:
- 3 listening stations (1 CD, 1 cassette, 1 LP)
- 2 viewing stations (TV with VCR and DVD player)
- 2 microform viewing stations (1 microfilm/fiche reader, 1 digital microform scanner)
- CDs (3-day loan) – limit of 3 at a time (some exceptions apply)
- Videos and DVDs (1-day loan) – limit of 1 at a time
- Reserve items (3-hour loan) – limit of 1 at a time
Items "For Use in Library Only":
- All microform
- Audio cassettes
- CD box sets
- Reserve material
Our office also provides replication services when time permits. For copies of obituary notices or articles from our microform collection, please provide the title, volume, year, issue, and page of the serial, as well as the name of the deceased or title/author of the article.