If you have a quick question for a librarian, you can chat online with a Librarian by using the chat box below (also available on the home page of this website).
Live Help Hours
Live Help service will be closed for the summer from June 22nd to September.
During the academic year Live Help is available the following hours:
|Monday - Thursday||10 am - 10 pm|
|Friday||10 am - 6 pm|
|Sunday||4 pm - 10 pm|
Live Help for the fall 2019 term begins on September 16th and ends on December 6th.
Live Help for the winter 2020 term begins on January 6th and ends on April 3rd.
The Live Help service will be available from weekdays from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm from April 6th, 2020 to June 19th, 2020.
Live Help is closed:
- Thanksgiving (October 14, 2019)
- Remembrance Day (November 11th, 2019)
- Christmas Break (December 7, 2019 - January 5, 2020)
- Nova Scotia Heritage Day (February 17, 2020)
- Easter (Friday, April 10 -- Monday, April 13, 2020)
- Victoria Day (Monday, May 18, 2020)
- Summer (end of June to early September)
About Live Help: Live Help is an online reference service providing library assistance to universities and colleges in Nova Scotia.
For more information, visit: http://novanet.ns.ca/distance_live_help.html.