Beginning on Thursday, July 2nd, the Angus L. Macdonald Library is pleased to announce the launch of our curbside pickup program. You can request a StFX book from our catalogue using the “Place a Hold” function in the "Get It" section of the item record and staff will retrieve it for you. For further details see: Request a StFX book. Once you are notified the book is ready, pick it up between 9am and 4pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately, our building is not open to the public yet, but staff will meet you at the door for a controlled and safe exchange. Just call 902-867-2228 when you arrive. Please note:
- Please bring your StFX ID card for verification.
- Requests made for StFX books can only be picked up at the Angus L. Macdonald Library.
- Only items from our general collection are available for curbside pickup presently. We will notify users as the number of collections available for borrowing increases.
- Until further notice, we are not able to request physical items from other libraries.
- Article and book chapter requests can be made via our ILL department using our online form.
- Expect delays as we work through our new processes.
- All returned items are placed in quarantine for a minimum of 72 hours before being processed and made available to you.
- Please respect the policies and procedures in place when coming onto the StFX campus to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Please wear an approved mask when picking up your hold requests.
Questions about our curbside pickup program or any library service can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to check out our Knowledge Base for answers to commonly asked questions, research tips and much more.