- StFX Fair Dealing Guidelines (adapted from Universities Canada's Fair Dealing Policy for Universities)
- StFX Course Reserves Guidelines
- How to Check Copying Restrictions for Content in Library Subscriptions
- How to Create Reliable Links to Content in Library Subscriptions
- Video Tutorials for using copyright-protected materials at StFX
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office
- Canadian Library Association Copyright Information
- Canadian Private Copying Collective
- Copyright Board of Canada
- Creative Commons Canada
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- Murray, L. J. & Trosow, S. E. (2013). Canadian copyright: A citizen’s guide. Toronto: Between the Lines. (KE 2799.2 M87 2013 REF DESK).
- Geist, M. (Ed.). (2013). The copyright pentalogy: How the Supreme Court of Canada shook the foundations of Canadian copyright law. Ottawa: University of Ottawa Press. (KE 2799 C67 2013 Reserve). Also available through UOP's open access collection.