About Our Study Rooms
To book one of our three (3) study rooms, you must have an active library account in good standing. See the Access Services Desk or visit our online registration page to create or update your library account.
*Please Note: We have upgraded our room booking software to serve you better. As a result, our booking policies, duration and limits have changed. The major highlights include:
- Maximum of 4 hours per day per patron
- Book up to 7 days in advance
- Can book daily max each day during the advanced booking period
- Bookings are cancelled at 15 minutes past booking start time
- Room bookings end at 5 minutes to the hour. Please vacate the room and return your key for the next patron at this time
- If group members have booked the same room back-to-back, the group needs to check in with Access Services at the start of the new booking to prevent the booking from being cancelled and the room made available to other patrons
For more information about our study rooms, please contact Access Services at 902-867-2228 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To find the locations of our study rooms, please view our building maps.