All expenses on behalf of the University must adhere to the Purchasing Policy.
The Purchase Requisition Form - this from should be used to request a purchase of goods and/or services.
- Prepare the purchase request using the purchase requisition form linked above.
- Review the Purchase Requisition End User Guide linked below to familiarize yourself with the form and process.
- Attach any quotes, or additional specification documents which can assist the purchasing department.
- Completed forms should be sent by email to the Purchasing Department along with electronic copies of relevant documentation.
- When Procurement Services has completed the purchase request, the system requests authorization by email for spending approval.
- Notification to the requestor will be sent when the PO has been processed by procurement services.
Use the Navigating a New Purchase Guide to determine if the cheque requesition is the appropriate method to use for your spending request.
Use the Purchase Requisition End User Guide for assistance in understanding the purchase to pay purchase requistion form and process.
For all international purchases, consult the International Payments and Purchases page.