Methods Of Payment
Payments may be made in person at the Student Accounts Office located on the first floor of MacKinnon Hall (Business Office) throughout the calendar year. Office hours are 9:00am to 4:30pm.Payment can be made by personal cheque, money order, debit card or cash.(Please include student ID# on cheque and money order)
Use Drop Box
For your convenience is available for your use. The drop box is located on the first floor of MacKinnon Hall and is accessible during regular office hours. Payment can be made by personal cheque or money order. (Please include student ID# on cheque and money order.
Payment can be made by cheque or money order. (Please include student ID# on cheque and money order).Students may mail payments to:
St. Francis Xavier University
PO Box 5000
Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada
Online/Telephone Banking Through Your Financial Institution
To make a payment on your student account through Online or Telephone Banking follow these steps:
- Contact your bank to ensure you are set up for online/telephone banking if you are not currently using the service
- Add ‘St. Francis Xavier University’ as a Payee on your payment profile (note: we recommend typing "University" in the search box and choosing from the list that appears)
- Use your Student ID Number as your account number (this is a 9 character ID; example 200901234)
- Enter the amount to be paid and the date on which you would like to pay
- You may post date your payment to the tuition payment deadline. Most financial institutions will accept post dated online/telephone banking payments. Keep in mind that it may take 2-3 business days for STFX to receive your payment from the financial institution.
Students can now fund school fees by converting Aeroplan Miles through HigherEdPoints.com. 35,000 Aeroplan Miles can be converted into $250 worth of credits at St.Francis Xavier University. Students can also convert the Aeroplan Miles of family members and friends to help pay for school. Anyone can donate their points to an individual student or directly to St. Francis Xavier University for students in need. For more information and to set up an account, please visit: http://www.higheredpoints.com
- Statements from sponsoring agencies should be presented on or before commencement of classes.
- Fees cannot be deducted from salaries paid to students employed by St. Francis Xavier University.
- We no longer accept payment by credit card, and do not accept payment by etransfers.