The Financial Aid Office is available as a resource to students who need information about student loan programs. While the university itself does not have a financial aid program students can use to apply for loan funding, StFX is pleased to participate in government student loan programs with both Canada and the USA. StFX is also a recognized foreign higher education institution in Ecuador's SENESCYT program. Our office is here to help students who may be experiencing difficulties with their application and need help navigating these programs.
The Financial Aid Office administers the university’s three bursary programs: Entrance, General and Limited. Details about eligibility and the bursaries offered through each program may be accessed through the menu on the right. The office also assists students with their personal financial planning and credit management skills.
StFX Entrance Bursary Program for Grade 12 Students:
- Applications will open at noon on Monday, May 4, 2020, visit the Entrance Bursaries webpage for more details.
- Eligible candidates must be entering directly from high school into undergraduate studies at StFX in Fall 2020.
- The application form is available here.
StFX Emergency Aid Program:
- StFX has launched an Emergency Aid Program to help students with urgent financial need, details available here.
- Application is open now, availbele here.
StFX Limited and General Bursary Programs:
- These programs are now closed for application for the 2019-20 academic year and will open in September 2020 for the 2020-21 academic year.
- Visit the StFX Bursary Programs webpage to learn more.