StFX Entrance Bursary Program for Grade 12 Students:
- Applications will open at noon on Monday, May 4 with a closing deadline of Monday, May 25, 2020, visit the Entrance Bursaries webpage for more details.
- Eligible candidates must be entering undergraduate studies at StFX in Fall 2020.
- The application form is available here.
StFX Emergency Aid Program:
- StFX has launched an Emergency Aid Program to help students with urgent financial need, details available here.
- Application is open now, availbele here.
StFX Limited and General Bursary Programs:
- These programs are now closed for application for the 2019-20 academic year and will open in September 2020 for the 2020-21 academic year.
- Visit the StFX Bursary Programs webpage to learn more.
Note about Renewable Bursaries: Renewals are not automatic or guaranteed. Direct access to a renewal application will be sent to all eligible recipients of 2018-19 renewable bursaries by email in early September. It is important that the bursary committee has a current application on file for each academic year, recipients must continue to meet the criteria as required to renew a bursary. It is the student's responsibility to reapply by the stated deadline for a bursary, late submissions will not be accepted.
Note to Grade 12 Students: Apply to the Limited and General Bursary Programs after you have registered for your courses and the first monthly application has opened in August. We do not accept applications to these programs while you are still in high school.