General and Limited Bursaries Application
StFX Limited Bursary Program:
- This program is now closed for application for the Fall Term.
- Application for the Winter Term program is now open: 2020 Winter Term Application. Deadline to apply is 10 pm, Tuesday, January 21, 2020.
StFX General Bursary Program:
- Applications will open on the following dates: October 1, 2019; November 1, 2019; January 7, 2020 and February 3, 2020.
- Application for the January program is now open: 2020 January Application. Deadline to apply is 10 pm, Tuesday, January 21, 2020.
- Each application will be open for two weeks.
Entrance Bursaries Application
All bursaries in the 2019 Entrance Program have been awarded.
The 2020 Entrance Bursary Program will open for application in spring 2020 for grade 12 students who have been accepted to begin undergraduate studies at StFX in September 2020.
Note about Renewable Bursaries: Renewals are not automatic or guaranteed. Direct access to a renewal application will be sent to all eligible recipients of 2018-19 renewable bursaries by email in early September. It is important that the bursary committee has a current application on file for each academic year, recipients must continue to meet the criteria as required to renew a bursary. It is the student's responsibility to reapply by the stated deadline for a bursary, late submissions will not be accepted.
Note to Grade 12 Students: Apply to the Limited and General Bursary Programs after you have registered for your courses and the first monthly application has opened in August. We do not accept applications to these programs while you are still in high school.