Thank you for your interest in our catering services. The following information is provided to assist you in making your event a success. We would be happy to create or customize menus to suit your event and your guests' needs.
For all Catering inquiries and orders please call:
Helen Mattie at (902) 867-3429 or by email email@example.com
- We request three (3) working days notice for any regular catering function to guarantee your specific order and time. We request a minimum of one (1) week's notice for banquets or other special events.
- Last minute requests may incur additional charges.
- Please advise us upon booking of any special dietary, vegetarian or custom menu request.
- Please advise us if you move your catered event, after delivery, to another location in order that we may arrange prompt clean up afterwards.
- Catering deliveries requested on Holidays may be subject to additional charges.
- Minimum of $25.00 applies to all deliveries.
- Under agreement with St. Francis Xavier University, Sodexo has exclusive rights to all catering on the University Campus except the Keating Centre. Groups may not bring food on campus or remove leftovers from the event.
- The following information will be required when booking an event:
- Group name or department
- Contact name, telephone and address
- Location of service
- Time of service
- Expected attendance
Please note that unless otherwise stated all menu prices are per person and no not include HST.
Liquor Services are provided by Conference Services. Please call 902-867-2477 to make arrangements for any required service.
- Cancellation notice of 24 hours is required on all regular catering services.
- To avoid billing charges, banquets and large events will require 72 hours cancellation notice and the customer will incur any costs that have been generated in relation to the event at the time of the cancellation.
- Billing options include: Charge to a University Account, Cheques, Cash, Interac or Credit Card. Please Note: For non-university events a 50% deposit is required upon booking the event and the balance will be due 24 hours prior to the event.
- Charges are based on the number of guests given at the time of confirmation or the actual number of guests served, whichever is greater.
- Additional charges may be assessed if banquet is longer than three hours.
- Any lost or misplaced catering items are the responsibility of the client and will be included on your invoice.
- Please note that no gratuities are added to the bill.
- Full Service and Formal Events will have full linen and china service.
- Barbeques are all paper service.
- An attendant will monitor any formal event hosting 50 or more guests at no additional cost.
- Should you require an attendant for a smaller event; an additional labor charge will apply.
- Food service requests for off of the campus will be reviewed upon an individual basis and will be subject to a delivery charge.
For more information, or to place an order:
- Catering Office: Phone 902 867 3429 or Fax 902 867 2497
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a group external to St. Francis Xavier University, please contact Conference and Special Events at 902-867-3366.