BECOMING WHO YOU'RE MEANT TO BE!
StFX is alive with many events and programs offered by Chaplaincy.
Please feel free to visit us or contact us with any questions you may have or for further information on programs and events, Chaplaincy, or life at StFX!
The following is a partial list of student-oriented programs and initiatives that are offered to the StFX Community through Chaplaincy:
- Faith Sharing - break open the Sunday readings Wednesday evenings at 7pm in the Chapel
- ALPHA - Explore the big questions of our Christian faith Thursdays at 6pm at Wellspring
- Workshops for Education Students (once per semester; see below)
- Retreats - Take time away to renew your relationship with God (once or twice per year; see below)
- Face to Face - meet with people in Halifax who struggle with addiction and povety (see below)
- Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA) - see Fr. Gary
- Theology on Tap - last Thursday of the month at Piper's Pub.
Are These For You?