The Academic Advising and International Exchange offices have an online appointment booking system through WCOnline. This means students are able to see advisor availability and book their own appointments.
- Visit https://stfx.mywconline.com/
- Create a profile (if you haven’t already done so).
- Select the Academic Advising schedule for an appointment with an academic advisor. (It should come up automatically.) If you want to meet to discuss international exchange, choose the relevant option from the drop-down menu to book an appointment with the International Exchange Coordinator.
- Locate the name of the advisor you would like to see. Availability is indicated by white spaces. Click on the white space of a time that is convenient for you and enter the information for your appointment. You can book a 30-minute or a 60-minute appointment.
- Note that all advisors can assist with all undergraduate programs.
If you would prefer just to drop in, walk-in times are available for Academic Advising on Wednesday mornings from 9:00 - 11:30 am and on Friday afternoons from 1:00 - 4:00 pm. These walk-in times are open for both locations, Lane Hall A4 and Schwartz Room 362.