The Academic Advising and International Exchange offices have an online appointment booking system through WCOnline. This means students are able to see advisor availability and book their own appointments.
- Visit https://stfx.mywconline.com/
- Create a profile (if you haven’t already done so).
- Select the Academic Advising schedule for an appointment with an academic advisor. (It should come up automatically.)
- If you want to meet to discuss international exchange, choose the relevant option from the drop-down menu to book an appointment with the International Office.
- Locate the name of the advisor you would like to see. Availability is indicated by white spaces. Click on the white space of a time that is convenient for you and enter the information for your appointment. You can book a 30-minute or a 60-minute appointment.
- Note that all advisors can assist with all undergraduate programs.
If you would prefer just to drop in, drop-in times are available for Academic Advising on Wednesdays only from 9:00 - 11:30 am and 1:00 - 4:00 pm (we are closed for lunch from 12-1)
Location: Nicholson Tower 3rd floor