Make an appointment if you have questions or concerns about...
- Program patterns / Degree requirements
- Dealing with academic difficulty
- Dropping courses
- Interpreting Academic Calendar regulations
- Degree compliance
- Accessing academic tutors
- Taking a course at another institution for transfer credit (email: email@example.com)
- Appealing an academic penalty
- Note: A penalty of probation cannot be appealed.
- Withdrawing from university
Note: Medical notes and completed declarations of major should be directed to the appropriate dean’s office.
How to make an Appointment
ONLINE APPOINTMENT BOOKING SYSTEM
Our online appointment booking system allows students to see the availability of our Academic Advisors and International Exchange Coordinator and book their own appointments.
Click HERE to go to the online appointment booking system (stfx.mywconline.com). To access this system for the first time, a short profile must be set up.
*Note that this profile is separate from students' Banner and mesAMIS accounts. A Banner PIN or mesAMIS password is not automatically assigned to the WCOnline booking system .*
The academic calendar contains detailed information on program and degree requirements as well as other valuable information. You may be able to save time by consulting the calendar first.
Have you read your Academic Calendar?
Tyson Ball, Carol Bray, Martin Capstick, Kara Deon, Suzanne Russell